
Hey All, so we made it to Rome, and when the plane landed I nearly kissed the sweet Italian ground because our flight had so much turbulence for the last 30 minutes I thought I was going to die. People were screaming books flying around - it was terrible, needless to say i am super excited to fly to greece with Krazy Klown Airlines again. On top of all that, Jacob nearly got us arrested at the Barcelona Airport by trying to bring 2 knives and a fork on the plane....
Anyhow, we are now spending a few days touring the sites of Rome - Today we went to the Vatican Museum but it was closed so we'll try again tomorrow. So we had to settle on seeing the Pantheon, Castel sant Angelo, Some Berini fountains, the spanish steps, and Piazzo Del Popolo.
Thanks to everyone who left comments and who are reading up on our adventures, we miss you all :)
Ciao Bella,

ps. Jacob is too big for europe...but hes so cute :)
1 comment:
Hi you Two!!
Glad to hear all is going well. Maybe you should invest in some helmets before the next flight. Jacob, has Claire decided to start helping you with the luggage? Has she purchased a rolling suitcase yet to carry her purchases in...there is no way you made it out of Italy without at least a new purse C :)
I love reading the updates, so keep on posting! It sounds like such a great time... talk soon!!
Post a Comment